Saturday, July 10, 2010

This week David and I took my sister to Austin for Orientation.  Then we went to San Antonio for two days and came back to Austin to pick my sister up.  Thanks to Tiffany who let us stay over again!  I also was able to see Anna and Melissa which was really fun.

My sister said she noticed that during orientation after speakers would make a speech, they would always end with, "Hook 'Em!"  We assured her that that was just for speeches and people do not end their conversations with that on a daily basis.

Here are some pictures from the trip to mark the beginning of an exciting new journey for my sister.  It was a beautiful day on the day we got to Austin, but the total opposite on our way back.








Can you spot the kite?


Ready....Set....Jump!!


We finally got this one on the third try.

No comments:

Post a Comment